Our Nomex® Strike Team® Pants are setting the industry standard. Designed to facilitate a quick switchover for action, these pants are rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting, yet comfortable enough to be worn around the station. Strike Team® Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made with 7.5 oz. Nomex® fabric in Green or Navy. Classified in accordance with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition and NFPA Current, Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services, Current Edition (Men's sizes only). Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1) (Men’s and Women’s sizes).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 & 1975 - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
Additional charges for sizes 44-56
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - NOMEX®
- All zippers are reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Large side pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
Nomex® is built for flame resistance. The Nomex® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day.
- WAIST - Measurement around where top of pants sit at waist.
SEAT - Measurement around fullest part of lower torso.
INSEAM LENGTH - Measurement along inseam from crotch seam to bottom edge to cuff; 28, 30, 32, 34, and 36.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Pants come in waist size 26-56; inseam length 28-36
- If wearing brush pants over pants, add 1-2 inches to waist size.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.