Advance™ Strike Team® Women's Pants were developed in response to the needs of women firefighters. Designed to comfortably fit the female figure, yet rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting. Made to all the same high quality standards and specifications as our regular Strike Team® pants, our women’s pants feature a smaller rise and less “bulk,” allowing you to move freely on the fireline. Available in Navy, Spruce Green, Khaki, and Yellow in even sizes 2-14; with inseams Petite (30"), Regular (32"), and Long (34"). Made with Tencate Advance™, a unique fiber blend of 60% Kevlar® and 40% Nomex® fabrics.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF WOMEN'S STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - ADVANCE™
- All zippers reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Fatigue style pockets 8” x 9” with hook & loop closure flap
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
Advance™ offers outstanding, uncompromising performance wildland firefighters require everyday. Our Advance™ Strike Team® Pants are the toughest garments we produce.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.