Strike Team® Web Gear is practical, durable, and comfortable, allowing firefighters to carry their essential gear to the fireline. Comprised of three main components: a Waist Belt (with equipment pouches), a detachable Shoulder Harness, and a detachable Web Pack. All Web Gear is made of 1000 denier Cordura® and tough, black polypropylene webbing.
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® WEB GEAR
- Secured with adjustable 2” synthetic strap and quick-release buckle
- Accommodates the New Fire Shelter
- Three removable equipment pouches: 8-½” x 4-½” x 1-½”
- Adjustable for varied heights
- 3” wide shoulder padding
- Quickly detach or attach to the belt with quick-release buckles
- Dimensions: 11” x 14” x 7”
- Main compartment: 14” x 11” x 5” secured on three sides by a heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Two side pockets: 10” x 3” x 3” each with 3 fuse holders
- Outer back compartment: 11” x 6-½” x 3” with reflective strip and self-fastening flap
Cordura® is a material especially designed to resist water, oil, and grease. When put to the test, Cordura® resists tears, abrasions, and scuffs like no other fabric of its kind. Regardless of your activities, you’ll benefit from the toughness of Cordura®. Ounce for ounce, Cordura® is more durable than other fabrics. Cordura® is a registered trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 8-10 weeks from date of order.