Armor AP® Strike Team® Brush Coats are full-cut to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standards with tough 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread. Design requirements comply with NFPA Current Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1). Made from Armor AP® fabric. Available in even numbered chest sizes 32 through 58.
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 CURRENT EDITION - CERTIFIED NFPA 1951 CURRENT EDITION - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF BRUSH COATS - ARMOR AP®
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches
- Shoulders, sleeves, collars, pockets, zipper front flaps, and all other flaps are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, collar, collar flap, zipper, and zipper flap are bar tacked
- Single brass zipper front closure with Velcro storm flap
- Interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Collar remains upright after extension into a vertical position with hook & loop storm flap closure
- Sleeve cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the wrist while wearing gloves
- Two large hip pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Radio pocket sewn on left chest with mic tab
Armor AP® combines strength and flexibility in a lighter weight fabric, allowing firefighters to last longer on the job.
- Improved comfort and flexibility
- Improved strength and durability
- Tear resistance for longer period of time than traditional fabrics
- Thermal stability performance
Custom Lettering on back of coat - Additional charges apply. Call (800) 654-7049 for information and pricing.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Trim - Additional trim pricing will be reflected in cart at checkout.
- CHEST - Measurement around the fullest part of chest. This is your coat size.
FRONT LENGTH - Measurement from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment at front edges.
BACK LENGTH - Measurement at center back from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment.
SLEEVE LENGTH - Measurement from center back at bottom of collar seam across back and down sleeve to bottom edge to cuff.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Measure biggest part of chest with measuring tape.
- Order coat 1-2 inches bigger to allow for air gap between skin and clothing for optimal thermal performance, e.g., if chest size is 44, order a size 46.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.