INNOTEX® TURNOUT GEAR is based on 4 defining principles:
protection without compromise, unmatched comfort, increased durability, and efficient design. With high quality craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail, we have created a turnout with increased durability, which in turn helps to extend the life of the turnout and allows fire departments to save considerably and increase firefighter safety.
Our commitment to protecting firefighters through innovation has lead our turnout gear to be chosen by several hundred fire departments, including some of the largest North American fire departments, the military, as well as major fire departments abroad.
Shorter front, longer back coat. Low-rise pant. Streamline, dual color design packed with a host of innovative, ergonomic features.
| OUTER SHELL
PBI Max™ 7.0 Dual color:
Gold and Black
||Glide Ice™ 2-layer
FEARURES OF INNOTEX® RDG60 COATS
- Variable Height Collar™
- No-Gap™ throat flap
- Ergonomic full motion Noseam™ shoulder
- Retractable Action Back
- Right chest flashlight holder - Clip with
- Hook & Loop fastener
- Left chest 8’’ X 4’’ X 2’’ radio pocket with mic loop
- 7.5’’ X 8’’ inside left pocket with 1’’ X 3’’
- Hook & Loop attachment
- 8” x 9” Semi-Bellow Pockets
- NPA style Scotchlite™ 3” segmented triple trim (lime/yellow with silver center)
- Black Nomex® Wristlet with thumb hole
- Durahem™ sleeve & leg hems
- Angled cuff sleeve hem
- Reflective piping seams
Contact us at 800-654-7049 for measuring guidelines, to order turnouts and obtain current lead times.
Turnouts are non-returnable / non-refundable.
Click Here to See: Innotex® RDG60 Pants