Nomex® Strike Team® Brush Coats are full-cut to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standards with tough 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread. Design requirements comply with NFPA Current Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1). Strike Team® Brush Clothing comes in a high-visibility yellow. Available in even numbered chest sizes 32 through 58. Custom lettering available on back of coat. Additional charges apply.
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 CURRENT EDITION - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® BRUSH COATS - NOMEX®
- Made with high visibility Yellow Nomex®
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches
- Shoulders, sleeves, collars, pockets, zipper front flaps, and all other flaps are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, collar, collar flap, zipper, and zipper flap are bar tacked
- Single brass zipper front closure with Velcro storm flap
- Interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Collar remains upright after extension into a vertical position with hook & loop storm flap closure
- Sleeve cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the wrist while wearing gloves
- Two large hip pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Radio pocket sewn on left chest with mic tab
Nomex® is built for flame resistance. The Nomex® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day.
Custom Lettering on back of coat - Additional charges apply. Call (800) 654-7049 for information and pricing.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Trim - Additional trim pricing will be reflected in cart at checkout.
- CHEST - Measurement around the fullest part of chest. This is your coat size.
FRONT LENGTH - Measurement from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment at front edges.
BACK LENGTH - Measurement at center back from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment.
SLEEVE LENGTH - Measurement from center back at bottom of collar seam across back and down sleeve to bottom edge to cuff.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Measure biggest part of chest with measuring tape.
- Order coat 1-2 inches bigger to allow for air gap between skin and clothing for optimal thermal performance, e.g., if chest size is 44, order a size 46.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.