Strike Team® Shirts come in a high-visibility yellow in Nomex® and Tecasafe® Plus fabrics and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Full-cut to allow freedom of movement with all seams double stitched with 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread throughout.
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® SHIRTS
- Shoulders, sleeves, collars, pockets and all other flaps are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, collar, and collar flap are bar tacked
- Self-fastening storm flap closure keeps collar extended in an upright position with hook & loop storm flap closure
- Sleeve cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, for a snug fit around the wrist while wearing gloves
- All exterior pockets have button closure flaps
- Pen pocket on sleeve
- Available in sizes XS – XXXXL
- Certified NFPA 1977 Current Edition
- Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1).
Nomex® is built for flame resistance. The Nomex® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day. The 6 oz. Nomex® is available in a high-visibility Yellow on our Strike Team® Shirts.
Tencate Tecasafe® Plus delivers superior electric arc and flash fire protection in a comfortable lightweight fabric. It performs to the NFPA 70E and NFPA current standards and lasts longer than FR treated fabrics, making Tecasafe® Plus a great value. Unlike other protective fabrics, it is inherently flame resistant. The unique FR protection comes built-in, and won’t wash out or wear out.
- CHEST - Measurement around the fullest part of chest. This is your coat size.
FRONT LENGTH - Measurement from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment at front edges.
BACK LENGTH - Measurement at center back from bottom collar seam to bottom edge of garment.
SLEEVE LENGTH - Measurement from center back at bottom of collar seam across back and down sleeve to bottom edge to cuff.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.