Nomex® Strike Team® Brush Pants are full-cut, to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standards with tough 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread. Classified in accordance with NPFA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting current edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 CURRENT EDITION - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® BRUSH PANTS - NOMEX®
- Made from high visibility yellow Nomex®
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper flaps
- Outer leg seams, pocket flaps, reinforced knees, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body.
- Fatigue style pockets 8-½" x 9" with hook & loop closure flap
- Back pockets with hook & loop closure on flaps
- 12” zipper and snap fastener on lower outside leg for ease of donning over boots
Nomex® is built for flame resistance. The Nomex® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Trim - Additional trim pricing will be reflected in cart at checkout.
*If you will be wearing clothing under your brush gear, add 2” to waist measurements.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.