The standard painted steel Hannay Booster Hose Reel is the dependable, rugged reel that has set the standard for fire service reels for over 50 years. The “Super Booster“ (aluminum construction) reel weighs up to 30% less than standard booster reels and features an all-aluminum frame and drum, chip-proof polished aluminum discs, and plated drive chain, sprocket, hub assembly, swivel joint and fastenings. No painting or finishing is required. Both reels have the same construction features.
This reel works with Hannay Roller Assemblies, SOLD SEPARATELY. Click Here to See: Hannay Booster Reel Parts.
FEATURES OF HANNAY BOOSTER HOSE REELS
- Inlet is 1” female NPT 90° swivel joint rated at 1000 PSI.
- Outlet Riser is 1” male NST or NPSH.
- The rewind has a chain and sprocket drive powered by 12-volt electric ⅓ HP motor
- Remote push-button operating switch, solenoid and connectors are included with electric rewind models
- A pinion shaft brake is standard
Hose Reel Options for Hannay Reels include chrome Hose Roller Guides to speed the handling of the hose and reduce wear and damage. Hose Roller Guides can be installed on one or both sides of the reel, in high-mount, top-wind position or low-mount, bottom-wind position. The 12 Volt ⅓ HP motor can be substituted with either a ½ HP or ⅔ HP.
Click Here to See: Booster Hose Reel Options
When ordering hose reels please refer to the chart below:
- The “F” dimension shown is for non-explosion proof motors. Add 2” to “F” dimension for explosion proof motors.
- The “E” dimension shown is maximum without crank. Add 10” when crank is in rewind position.
Weights listed are for electric manual rewind reels. Add approx. 40 lbs. for electric models.
Hose Roller & Spool Assembly and Brackets are NOT INCLUDED, but are available ADD-ONS.
When ordering Hose Reels many factors must be considered. We recommend calling us at (800) 654-7049 and speaking to a sales representative when ordering to make sure that all your specifications are met.
Straight joint, female outlets, other threads, and vertical or 30° mechanisms are optional at extra cost and must be ordered by phone.
For a DOUBLE ROLLER, change the quantity of Hose Reel & Spool Assembly to 2 in your shopping cart.