HAIX® FIREFIGHTER BOOTS are like no other in the world! One of the most important investments a firefighter can make is in his boots, because pain and discomfort in your feet can distract you from the firefight. HAIX® firefighting boots have all been tested and approved as NFPA certified. At HAIX®, quality is the number one priority. HAIX® fire boots are made to perform well when you most need it while protecting you from the elements.
Fire Eagle Air boots are lighter in weight and slimmer in design with an athletic fit and feel.
CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA1992-2012, CAN/CSA Z 195-2014, ASTM F 2413-2011
MATERIAL: Waterproof Leather
INNER LINER: CROSSTECH®
LEG HEIGHT: 11 inches
SIZES: Men: 5-16 & half sizes, Narrow, Medium, and Wide. Click Here to See Women's Sizes.
FEATURES OF HAIX® FIRE EAGLE AIR BOOTS
- SECURA LINER®: will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- SUN REFLECT leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® CLIMATE SYSTEM keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- HAIX® ARCH SUPPORT SYSTEM supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® ANKLE FLEX SYSTEM stabilizes the foot with a flexible insert in the shaft/instep area to fit like a lace up boot
- Anatomically formed and well-padded composite protective toe cap
- Lightweight PU shock absorption provides enhanced walking comfort and excellent thermal insulation
- Flame-resistant outer sole
- HAIX® Vario Wide Fit System for a more individualized fit with an alternate insole