The cost-efficient Cairns® Invader 664 Composite Fire Helmet offers solid protection and comfort. Engineered to fit a wide variety of head sizes for a proper SCBA mask fit, the impact cap of the Cairns Invader 664 Composite Fire Helmet provides superior impact and thermal head protection. Its patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards. Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite of this modern fire helmet shell resists cracking and chipping. Available with MSA's popular Defender Visor, which can easily be raised or lowered with a gloved hand.
All Cairns® helmets are approved to NFPA 1971-2018
FEATURES OF CAIRNS® INVADER 664 COMPOSITE FIRE HELMETS
- Offered in four colors: black, yellow, red and white
- The headband adjusts from 6-⅜" to 8-⅜" to properly fit a wide variety of head sizes
- Front headband adjusts for proper SCBA mask fit
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty
STANDARD CONFIGURATION includes 4" Standard Faceshield, ESS Goggles, or Defender Visor, Flannel Cushion Liner, Nomex® Earlap, Nomex® Chinstrap with Quick Release and Postman Slide, Lime/Yellow Reflexite Bar.
DELUXE CONFIGURATION includes 4" Tuffshield, ESS Goggles, or Defender Visor, Deluxe Leather with Crown Pad, PBI/Kevlar® Earlap, Nomex® Chinstrap with Quick Release and Postman Slide, Lime/Yellow Reflexite Bar.