The MSA Cairns® 660C Metro Modern Fire Helmet is versatile and durable to withstand various applications. Tough enough for structural or proximity firefighting, light enough for technical rescue and small enough for EMS and confined space applications.
All Cairns® helmets are approved to NFPA 1971-2018
FEATURES OF CAIRNS® 660C METRO HELMETS
- Offered in seven paint colors: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue and green
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex® chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex® or PBI/Kevlar® earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty
STANDARD CONFIGURATION includes 4" Standard Faceshield or ESS Goggles, Flannel Cushion Liner, Nomex® Earlap, Nomex® Chinstrap with Quick Release and Postman Slide, Lime/Yellow Reflexite Bar.
DELUXE CONFIGURATION includes 4" Tuffshield or ESS Goggles, Leather Cushion Liner, PBI/Kevlar® Earlap, Flannel Crown Pad, Nomex® Chinstrap with Quick Release and Postman Slide, Lime/Yellow Reflexite Bar.