Lightweight Pyrolite® In-Line Foam Eductors are available in 60, 95, or 125 GPM. The Akron® detachable metering valve has a larger metering dial that is easier to turn and read. This valve has an infinite number of settings between 0% and 6% with detents at .25%, .5%, 1%, 3% and 6%.
Eductors operate equally well with Class A and B Foams while requiring little maintenance, and they are now available with higher flows and usable with longer hose lays with Class A foam. The inlet can be either a 1-½” or 2-½” female swivel and the discharge is always a 1-½” male thread. The weight on the complete unit, including pickup assembly, is only 3-½ lbs. The length, with the 1-½” discharge, is 7-¾” and the 2-½” is 8-½”.
FEATURES OF IN-LINE FOAM EDUCTORS
- Infinite number of settings between 0% and 6%
- Detents at .25%, .5%, 1%, 3%, and 6%
- Available in 60, 95, or 125 GPM flows
- Rated flow calibrated at 200 PSI inlet pressure
- Performs well with 75 PSI and 100 PSI rated nozzles
- Larger, easy-to-read metering dial with positive position stops
Pickup tube of reinforced clear PVC hose to help prevent kinking
All hose lay is based on a maximum of 10 elevation. *Measured from the discharge side of the eductor with 200 PSI inlet pressure.