HAIX® FIREFIGHTER BOOTS are like no other in the world! One of the most important investments a firefighter can make is in his boots, because pain and discomfort in your feet can distract you from the firefight. HAIX® firefighting boots have all been tested and approved as NFPA certified. At HAIX®, quality is the number one priority. HAIX® fire boots are made to perform well when you most need it while protecting you from the elements.
TYPE: Wildland, Station, EMS
CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 1977-2011,NFPA 1999-2013, ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2014
MATERIAL: Waterproof Leather
INNER LINER: CROSSTECH®
LEG HEIGHT: 9 inches
SIZES: N, M, W; Women: 5-10 & half sizes. Click Here to See: Men's Sizes.
FEATURES OF HAIX® MISSOULA 2.1 BOOTS
- SECURA LINER®: will never wrinkle up or pull out over time HAIX® SUN REFLECT leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® ARCH SUPPORT SYSTEM supports your foot in its natural, ideal position HAIX® CLIMATE SYSTEM keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- HAIX® Lacing System: easy in and out with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- Rubber/PU Outsole: Oil, fuel, skid, heat, and electrical hazard resistant, non slip ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH rated)