Nomex® Women's Strike Team® Pants were developed in response to the needs of women firefighters. Designed to comfortably fit the female figure, yet rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting. Made to all the same high quality standards and specifications as our regular Strike Team® pants, our women’s pants feature a smaller rise and less “bulk,” allowing you to move freely on the fireline. Available in Navy and Spruce Green in even sizes 2-14; with inseams Petite (30"), Regular (32"), and Long (34").
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF WOMEN'S STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - NOMEX®
- All zippers reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Large side pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
7.5 OZ. Nomex® is built for flame resistance. The Nomex® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day. The 7.5 oz. Nomex® is available in Spruce Green and Navy.
- WAIST - Measurement at natural waist, where your body creases when when you bend.
HIPS - (Seat) Measurement around fullest part of hips/bottom.
INSEAM LENGTH - Measurement along inseam from crotch seam to bottom edge of cuff.
- FRONT RISE - Measurement from crotch seam to top of waistband at front center.
BACK RISE - Measurement from crotch seam to top of waistband at back center.
NOTE: Pants have elastic in waistband. Waist sizes listed are the finished size after elastic has been added.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Pants come in waist size 27-43; inseam lengths are 30in. petite, 32in. regular, and 34in. long.
- If wearing brush pants over pants, add 1-2 inches to waist size.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.