With its low profile, the Structural 360S with Faceshield is small enough for EMS and confined space.
All Cairns® Fire Helmets are designed and manufactured to be durable, exceeding industry standards for heat, impact, and penetration protection. Cairns® offers the most diverse line in the industry, so you can choose the helmet that is best for your application. The most popular Carins® helmet styles are sold here. While these helmets are built to stock and more readily available, many other configurations and options are also available. Please contact us for more information on ordering a helmet built to meet your specific needs.
All Cairns® helmets are approved to NFPA 1971-2018
The multi-incident Cairns® 360S modern fire helmet is one of the lightest structural helmets offered by Cairns. Includes 4" Standard Faceshield, Economy Flannel Liner, Nomex Earlap, Nomex® Chinstrap w/ Quick Release, Lime/Yellow Reflexite, Tetrabar.
FEATURES OF CAIRNS® 360S STRUCTURE HELMETS
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Through-color, Ultem high temperature plastic resists cracking and chipping
- Soft black Nomex® chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex® earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty
- Available in seven colors: black, white, red, orange, blue, green and yellow