HAIX® FIREFIGHTER BOOTS are like no other in the world! One of the most important investments a firefighter can make is in his boots, because pain and discomfort in your feet can distract you from the firefight. HAIX® firefighting boots have all been tested and approved as NFPA certified. At HAIX, quality is the number one priority. HAIX® fire boots are made to perform well when you most need it while protecting you from the elements.
Fire Hero Xtreme boots is the most popular Haix® boot and provides protection, support and agility.
CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA1992-2012, CAN/CSA Z 195-2014, ASTM F 2413-2011
MATERIAL: Waterproof Leather
INNER LINER: CROSSTECH®
LEG HEIGHT: 11 inches
SIZES: Women: 5-12 & half sizes, Narrow, Medium, and Wide. Click Here to See: Men's Sizes.
FEATURES OF HAIX® FIRE HERO XTREME BOOTS
- SECURA LINER®: will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- SUN REFLECT leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® MSL SYSTEM (Micro Soft Light) PU foam is injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/ heat insulation
- HAIX® CLIMATE SYSTEM keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- HAIX® ANKLE FLEX SYSTEM stabilizes the foot with a flexible insert in the shaft/instep area to fit like a lace up boot
- HAIX® ES OUT SYSTEM offers a special heel edge for easier boot removal
- Carbon protective toe cap
- Exterior profiled rubber toe cap
- Steel puncture protective, slip resistant, heat resistant sole
- Larger boot straps placed below the topline
- Padded shin protection