Tecasafe® Plus Strike Team® Brush Coats are full-cut to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standards with tough 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread. Design requirements comply with NFPA Current Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1). Available in even numbered chest sizes 32 through 58. Custom lettering available on back of coat. Additional charges apply.
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 CURRENT EDITION - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® BRUSH COATS - TECASAFE PLUS®
- Made with high visibility yellow Tecasafe® Plus fabric
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches
- Shoulders, sleeves, collars, pockets, zipper front flaps, and all other flaps are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, collar, collar flap, zipper, and zipper flap are bar tacked
- Single brass zipper front closure with Velcro storm flap
- Interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Collar remains upright after extension into a vertical position with hook & loop storm flap closure
- Sleeve cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the wrist while wearing gloves
- Two large hip pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Radio pocket sewn on left chest with mic tab
Tencate Tecasafe® Plus delivers superior electric arc and flash fire protection in a comfortable, breathable, and lightweight fabric. It performs to the NFPA 70E and NFPA current standards and lasts longer than FR treated fabric. The unique FR protection comes built-in, and won’t wash out or wear out. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content. Exceptional durability with outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes. Retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance. ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments.
Custom Lettering on back of coat - Additional charges apply. Call (800) 654-7049 for information and pricing.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Trim - Additional trim pricing will be reflected in cart at checkout.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.