INNOTEX® TURNOUT GEAR is based on 4 defining principles: protection without compromise, Unmatched comfort, increased durability, and efficient design. With high quality craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail, we have created a turnout with increased durability, which in turn helps to extend the life of the turnout and allows fire departments to save considerably and increase firefighter safety.
Our commitment to protecting firefighters through innovation has lead our turnout gear to be chosen by several hundred fire departments, including some of the largest North American fire departments, the military, as well as major fire departments abroad.
Innotex® RDG50 is a deluxe rapid delivery gear for high performance equipped with the most recent innovations inspired by the coveted INNOTEX ENERGY™ model.
| OUTER SHELL
Armor AP Black
|CROSSTECH Black-Type 2F
FEATURES OF INNOTEX® RDG50 PANTS
- Regular waist pants
- Vislon® zipper closure
- Kevlar® belt with belt loops
- Two (2) full bellow 10" x 10" pockets with grabbers
- Enhanced Mobility Knee (EMK) reinforced with black polymer coated Aramid
- Extra padding in the knee (14 oz. Nomex felt)
- Preformed multi-panel legs for improved range of motion
- NYC style 3" segmented triple trim (lime/yellow with silver center)
- Ara-Shield reinforcement on knees and cuffs (black)
- Zip-in liner
- H-style suspenders with neoprene padding
Contact us at 800-654-7049 for measuring guidelines, to order turnouts and obtain current lead times.
Turnouts are non-returnable / non-refundable.
Click Here to See: Innotex® RDG50 Coats