INNOTEX® TURNOUT GEAR is based on 4 defining principles: protection without compromise, unmatched comfort, increased durability, and efficient design. With high quality craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail, we have created a turnout with increased durability, which in turn helps to extend the life of the turnout and allows fire departments to save considerably and increase firefighter safety.
Our commitment to protecting firefighters through innovation has lead our turnout gear to be chosen by several hundred fire departments, including some of the largest North American fire departments, the military, as well as major fire departments abroad.
For greater performance and design efficiency, the Innotex® RDG40 rapid delivery gear model is based on the INNOTEX ENERGY™ cut and preconfigured with a longer coat back and built-in freedom of motion.
| OUTER SHELL
||RT 7100 - Type 3D
||Defender® M NP Brass
FEATURES OF INNOTEX® RDG40 COATS
- 32" style coat
- Vislon® zipper closure
- Variable Height Collar - all around protection with 4" back transitioning to 3" front
- Retractable Action Back
- Flashlight Holder on right chest
- Radio Pocket 8" x 4" x 2" and Mic Loop on left chest
- 8" x 9" Semi-Bellow Pockets include grabbers for easier grip
- NFPA Scotchlite™ style 3" segmented triple trim (lime/yellow with silver center)
- White Nomex® Wristlet with thumb hole
- Zip-in liner
Contact us at 800-654-7049 for measuring guidelines, to order turnouts and obtain current lead times.
Turnouts are non-returnable / non-refundable.
Click Here to See: Innotex® RDG40 Pants