INNOTEX® TURNOUT GEAR is based on 4 defining principles: protection without compromise, unmatched comfort, increased durability, and efficient design. With high quality craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail, we have created a turnout with increased durability, which in turn helps to extend the life of the turnout and allows fire departments to save considerably and increase firefighter safety.
Our commitment to protecting firefighters through innovation has lead our turnout gear to be chosen by several hundred fire departments, including some of the largest North American fire departments, the military, as well as major fire departments abroad.
Based on the INNOTEX® CLASSIC™ cut, the Innotex RDG20 model has the best price-quality ratio.
| OUTER SHELL
||Defender® M NP Brass
FEATURES OF INNOTEX® RDG20 PANTS
- Regular waist pants
- Hook & Dee closure
- Two adjustment straps with thermoplastic buckles
- 10" x 10" pockets Semi-Bellow Pockets
- Regular knees reinforced with gray Polymer Coated Aramid
- Extra padding in the knee (14 oz. Nomex® felt)
- NFPA style Scotchlite™ 3" segmented triple trim (lime/yellow with silver center)
- Snap-in liner
- H-style suspenders with neoprene padding
Contact us at 800-654-7049 for measuring guidelines, to order turnouts and obtain current lead times.
Turnouts are non-returnable / non-refundable.
Click Here to See: Innotex® RDG20 Coats