The Strike Team® Phoenix Hose Pack has large pockets on each side for hose clamps and fittings.
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® PHOENIX HOSE PACK
- Dimensions: 22" x 18" x 4"
- Capacity: Up to three 100 ft. lengths of 1” hose or two lengths of 1-½” hose
- 6.5” x 10” x 2.5” pockets on each side
- Flap secured by quick release buckles
- 2” adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Constructed of sturdy 1000 denier DuPont Cordura®
- Ballistic Nylon base
Cordura® is a material especially designed to resist water, oil, and grease. When put to the test, Cordura® resists tears, abrasions, and scuffs like no other fabric of its kind. Regardless of your activities, you’ll benefit from the toughness of Cordura®. Ounce for ounce, Cordura® is more durable than other fabrics. Cordura® is a registered trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics.
Denier Ballistic Nylon is Genuine American-made 1050 denier nylon; one of the toughest fabrics in the world. A higher denier count means a heavier fabric. Strength and abrasion resistance are achieved through molecular manipulation (how a fabric is stretched, spun, or woven). Ballistic is two-ply weave, which means two 1050 denier yarns are woven as one.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 8-10 weeks from date of order.