INNOTEX® TURNOUT GEAR is based on 4 defining principles: protection without compromise, unmatched comfort, increased durability, and efficient design. With high quality craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail, we have created a turnout with increased durability, which in turn helps to extend the life of the turnout and allows fire departments to save considerably and increase firefighter safety.
Our commitment to protecting firefighters through innovation has lead our turnout gear to be chosen by several hundred fire departments, including some of the largest North American fire departments, the military, as well as major fire departments abroad.
Innotex® RDG50 is a deluxe rapid delivery gear for high performance equipped with the most recent innovations inspired by the coveted INNOTEX ENERGY™ model.
| OUTER SHELL
Armor AP Black
Black Kevlar/Nomex IIIA
|CROSSTECH Black-Type 2F
FEATURES OF INNOTEX RDG50 COATS
- 32" style coat
- Vislon® zipper closure
- Variable Height Collar - all around protection with 4" back transitioning to 3" front
- Retractable Action Back
- Flashlight Holder on right chest
- Radio Pocket 8" x 4" x 2" and Mic Loop on left chest
- 8" x 9" Semi-Bellow Pockets include grabbers for easier grip
- NYC style 3" segmented triple trim (lime/yellow with silver center)
- Black Nomex® Wristlet with thumb hole
- Zip-in liner
Contact us at 800-654-7049 for measuring guidelines, to order turnouts and obtain current lead times.
Turnouts are non-returnable / non-refundable.
Click Here to See: Innotex® RDG50 Pants