Tecasafe® Plus Strike Team® Brush Pants are full-cut, to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standards with tough 100% Spun Kevlar® Tex70 thread. Classified in accordance with NPFA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting current edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 CURRENT EDITION - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® BRUSH PANTS - TECASAFE® PLUS
- Made from high visibility yellow Tecasafe® Plus fabric
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper flaps
- Outer leg seams, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body.
- Fatigue style pockets 8-½" x 9" with hook & loop closure flap
- Back pockets with hook & loop closure on flaps
- 12” zipper and snap fastener on lower outside leg for ease of donning over boots
Tencate Tecasafe® Plus delivers superior electric arc and flash fire protection in a comfortable, breathable, and lightweight fabric. It performs to the NFPA 70E and NFPA current standards and lasts longer than FR treated fabric. The unique FR protection comes built-in, and won’t wash out or wear out. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content. Exceptional durability with outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes. Retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance. ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Trim - Additional trim pricing will be reflected in cart at checkout.
- WAIST - Measurement around where top of pants sit at waist.
SEAT - Measurement around fullest part of lower torso.
INSEAM LENGTH - Measurement along inseam from crotch seam to bottom edge to cuff; 28, 30, 32, 34, and 36.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Pants come in waist size 26-56; inseam length 28-36
- If wearing brush pants over pants, add 1-2 inches to waist size.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.