Our Armor AP® Strike Team® Pants are setting the industry standard. Designed to facilitate a quick switchover for action, these pants are rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting, yet comfortable enough to be worn around the station. Strike Team® pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made with Armor AP® fabric in color Khaki.
Classified in accordance with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
Additional charges for sizes 44-56
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - ARMOR AP®
- All zippers are reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loop
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap, designed to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Large side pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
ARMOR AP® combines strength and flexibility in a lighter weight fabric to let firefighters last longer on the job.
- Improved comfort/flexibility
- Improved strength and durability
- Tear resistance for longer period of time than traditional fabrics
- Thermal stability performance
- WAIST - Measurement around where top of pants sit at waist.
SEAT - Measurement around fullest part of lower torso.
INSEAM LENGTH - Measurement along inseam from crotch seam to bottom edge to cuff; 28, 30, 32, 34, and 36.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Pants come in waist size 26-56; inseam length 28-36
- If wearing brush pants over pants, add 1-2 inches to waist size.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.