3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety SCBA Authorized Service & Repair
With five manufacturing facilities and a customer base that spans more than 50 countries, 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety develops and builds innovative solutions for respiratory safety, personal protection, gas and flame detection, and other safety needs. 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety focuses on safety innovations that address real-world needs and safety solutions that are optimized for changing environments and tomorrow’s challenges.
Cascade Fire Equipment maintains employment of (1) full-time, and (2) part-time service technician(s) to respond to service/repair needs of CFE customers in Oregon and Northern California. We have a mobile service truck with Posi-Check 3 on board, for work in the field, as well as a fully stocked service center in Medford, Oregon. Our technicians primarily perform 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety service testing and repair work for agencies that do not have an in-house service center, but are available to in-house service centers for technical advice and warranty repair work. As an In-House Service Center, end user technicians have direct access to 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety Factory Support.
3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety Technical Support and Customer Service are available via phone or email Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM EST. Our technicians are trained and equipped to provide real time responses to troubleshooting questions, parts numbers, order status, product specifications, and more.
3M™ SCOTT™ FIRE & SAFETY HEALTH AND SAFETY RECOMMENDATION FOR X3 4.5 AND 5.5 NFPA 1981, 2013 EDITION SCBA:
- Routinely inspected for damage and functionality, depending on the departments Standard Operating Procedures.
- Functional flow test of the 1st stage (Primary) Pressure Reducer by a certified technician, at least every 2 years.
- Functional flow test of 2nd stage Regulator by a certified technician at least every year.
- Due to the exhalation valve located in the 2nd stage Regulator, the AV3000HT Facepiece does not require testing on Posi-Check.
- Replace parts as needed. There are no recommended or required parts replacement, or overhaul periods.
CASCADE FIRE EQUIPMENT PROVIDES:
- Mobile and in-house Service Technicians trained and authorized by 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety Testing, maintenance and repairs to 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety Air-Paks™
- Mobile flow testing, compressor service, & fit testing
- Computerized PosiCheck3 testers
- Excellent inventory of 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety parts
- Free estimates
- Written documentation and test results on each unit
Not in Oregon or Northern California? Give us a call and we will recommend a 3M™ Scott™ Fire & Safety authorized service and repair center in your area. 800-654-7049