Additional charge for sizes over 44.
Our Tecasafe® Plus Strike Team® Pants are setting the industry standard. Designed to facilitate a quick switchover for action, these pants are rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting, yet comfortable enough to be worn around the station. Strike Team® Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made with Tencate Tecasafe® Plus fabric in Green and Navy. Classified in accordance with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition and NFPA Current, Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services, Current Edition (Men's sizes only). Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1) (Men’s and Women’s sizes).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 & 1975 - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - TECASAFE® PLUS
- All zippers reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Fatigue style pockets 8-½” x 9” with hook & loop closure flap
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
Tecasafe® Plus delivers superior electric arc and flash fire protection in a comfortable, breathable, and lightweight fabric. It performs to the NFPA 70E and NFPA current standards and lasts longer than FR treated fabric. The unique FR protection comes built-in, and won’t wash out or wear out. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content. Exceptional durability with outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes. Retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance. ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments.
*If you will be wearing clothing under your brush gear, add 2” to waist measurements.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.