Our Advance™ Strike Team® Pants are setting the industry standard. Designed to facilitate a quick switchover for action, these pants are rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting, yet comfortable enough to be worn around the station. Strike Team® Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made with Tencate Advance™ fabric, a unique fiber blend of 60% Kevlar® and 40% Nomex® in Green, Khaki, Navy, and Yellow. Classified in accordance with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, Current Edition and NFPA Current, Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services, Current Edition (Men's sizes only). Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1) (Men’s and Women’s sizes).
CERTIFIED NFPA 1977 & 1975 - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
Additional charges for sizes 40-56
FEATURES OF STRIKE TEAM® PANTS - ADVANCE™
- All zippers are reinforced with triple stitches and interior zipper guards
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly, and crotch are double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook & loop tabs, fly, and crotch are bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with 7 belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure and interior zipper flap, designed to prevent direct contact with the body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Large side pockets with hook & loop closure flaps
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
Tencate Advance™ offers outstanding, uncompromising performance that wildland firefighters require everyday. Lightweight, flexible, and comfortable. Advance™ Strike Team® Pants are the toughest garments we produce.
- WAIST - Measurement around where top of pants sit at waist.
SEAT - Measurement around fullest part of lower torso.
INSEAM LENGTH - Measurement along inseam from crotch seam to bottom edge to cuff; 28, 30, 32, 34, and 36.
EVEN SIZES ONLY. Sizing is as follows:
- Pants come in waist size 26-56; inseam length 28-36
- If wearing brush pants over pants, add 1-2 inches to waist size.
CALL 800-654-7049 FOR CUSTOM SIZING.
Estimated delivery for sewing products is 10-12 weeks from date of order.